mardi 6 janvier 2015

Herbes Sauvages sur un fond d'encres et sel/ Wild herbs on background of ink and salt


Pour ce projet j'ai utilisé un fond de papier aquarelle avec la technique d'encres et de sel. Des encres Distress ont été utilisés pour les silhouettes de mon étampe et j'ai embossé avec de la poudre blanche la même étampe à quelque reprises.


On this project, I used a watercolor paper with an ink and salt technique. Distress inks have been used for the silhouettes of my stamp and I embossed the same stamp with white embossing powder a few times.


0702.P
07.859.I

Carole (Abbyel) - DT Magenta
 
 
 
 
 

2 commentaires:

  1. Again a beauty!
    Did I already told you I am a big fan of your art, I do love your style. I believe we have the same taste :-)

    RépondreEffacer
    Réponses
    1. I think so too! Because I love your artwork as well!!

      Effacer